Thunderbird (Mac or PC)
- Open Mozilla Thunderbird
- Select Tools and then Accounts Settings...
- Under your Account name on the left, select Server Settings
- On the right, change Server Name to: dwa.nwoca.org
- Again on the left, select Outgoing Server (SMTP), your Account name on the right, and then click Edit
- In the pop-up window, change Server Name to: dist-hub-02.districtland.nwoca.org and Authentication Method to: NTLM and click OK
When you send a message, you will received a pop-up regarding the SSL certificate. Select 'Permanently store this exception' and click 'Confirm Security Exception'
Other IMAP Clients
If you use another client to connect to your Exchange Email account via IMAP. You will need the change the incoming and outgoing mail server to: dwa.nwoca.org