Export Template Downloads
- Lifetouch Student Information: Lifetouch_Students.pst
- Generic Lunch System: Lunch_Systems.pst
- Honeywell IA Students: Honeywell_Students.pst
- Esber Student Data: Esber_Students.pst
- MealTime Student Data: MealTime_Students.pst
- Data Director Student Demographics: DataDirector_StudentDemo.pst
- Data Director Grads: DataDirector_Grads.pst
- UT Scholarly Savings Account Program: UT_Scholarship.zip
- Healthcare Process Consulting (HPC) District Roster: (updated 09/07/2012)
- EduLog: Edulog.zip
- Destiny: Destiny.zip
- Lunch Box: LunchBox.zip
- Schedule Star: ScheduleStar.zip
- Ohio School Pictures: OhioSchoolPictures.zip
- School Messenger: SMStudent.zip
- Alert Now: AlertNowStudent.zip
- EVAAS (Current Year Only):
- Data Director Course Data: DataDirector_Course.pst
- Data Director Schedule Data: DataDirector_Schedule.pst
- Lifetouch Staff Information: Lifetouch_Staff.pst
- Honeywell IA Staff: Honeywell_Staff.pst
- Data Director Staff Data: DataDirector_Staff.pst
- School Messenger: SMStaff.zip
- Alert Now: AlertNowStaff.zip
Import Export Template
NOTE: It is possible to have multiple Export/Import templates with the same name. For this reason, it is recommended that existing templates with the same name as those being imported be removed or renamed.
- From the start page click on System under Setup.
- Select Import Report Template.
- Set the Character Set, browse to and select the downloaded template file and click Import.
Export Using Export Template
- With the records to export data for selected, choose Export Using Template from the function menu. Alternately, you can directly navigate to the Export Using Template page after selecting the records: Special Functions->Importing & Exporting->Export using Template.
- Choose the appropriate type of export from the Type of Export drop-down and Submit. The templates broken down into the type of export values: Students, Courses, Student Schedules, Teachers and Historical Grades.
- Select the Export template from the drop-down menu and Submit.