- FCCC S2 Grade Import Directions 12-13.pdf
- How to Properly Drop and Add a Section.pdf
- Deleting a Student in PS.pdf
- End of Term Checklist.pdf
- Single Sign-on Parent Accounts.pdf
- Graduation Planner Setup.pdf
- Pre-registering students.pdf
- Auto Study Hall Scheduler.pdf
- Commit the Master Schedule.pdf
- Building Level Year End.pdf
- End of Year (EOY).pdf
- Start of Year Checklist.pdf
- Address Management-District Boundaries.pdf
- Locker assignments in PS.pdf
- PT Mobile App.pdf
- GE Import 12-13.pdf
- Importing KRAL Test Scores.pdf
- Importing ACT & SAT.pdf
- DDE Fee Export.pdf
- DDE Transportation Export.pdf
- Create Managed Connection.pdf
- PS & Importing Configuration and Data Post Upgrade.pdf
- PS 7.5.x System Requirements.pdf
Have you found yourself saying, 'my PowerSchool is acting funny'? Maybe not in those exact words. Certain versions of operating systems, Java, and web browsers all play a key role in your district's PowerSchool performance. Attached above is Pearson's system requirements for version 7.5.x, pay special attention to page 14 & 15. This document can also be found on PowerSource, article #67283.
Something You Should Know:
Course records should not be deleted in PowerSchool, however you can make any course "inactive" in your building's course catalog.
To inactivate a course, go to School Setup > Courses and click on the link "Manage Courses for this building". This will take you to a screen that will list all courses with checkboxes next to each course. To inactivate a course, uncheck the checkbox next to the course you wish to be inactive in your building.
After doing this, the course will no longer appear in course lists in your building.