Sample Fee Invoice
Listed below are some examples of transcripts which have been developed for schools to import into their PowerSchool systems.
- Two Column with Overflow displays the courses taken in the left column with testing and GPA information in the right column.
- Transcript 3 shows semester and yearly courses in the left column and GPA and testing information in the right column.
- Transcript 4 shows semester and yearly grades
To install on your PowerSchool server
1. Click either of the download links below to get the PST file
2. Go to Setup >> System >> Import Report Template and browse to the file downloaded in step 1.
3. Customize the object report using customization notes shown below as a guide.
**Double Spacing Problem: Please note there is a bug which is known to occur occasionally where when you import an object report into your powerschool reports that the imported file will display double spaced in the PDF when viewed. To fix this open the offending text object and cut the text from the box and paste into a plain text editor (not MS Word) remove the extra line returns and paste the corrected text back into the text box and save your changes.
***GPA/Credit Year Display Problem: The GPA Credits for each year is supposed to display as a range e.g. 2011-2012. If the Graduation Year is not set in the STUDENT table then the range will look like this -2 - -1
Two Column with Overflow
This is a transcript which shows the subjects in two columns (one for each semester) listed down the left side and with room for overflow at the top right of the transcript. Graduation requirements are in two columns (required and earned).
Permanent Record Labels
To install the Permanent Record Label on your PowerSchool Server
Download and Save the permanent record label .pst (template file):
Click here to download and save the file to your computer: 5164 (6sheet) Perm Rec Label for HS.pst
Click here to download and save the file to your computer: 5164 (6sheet) Perm Rec Label GR 6.pst
Click here for step by step directions: Downloading and Importing Permanent Record Labels.pdf
Importing the template file:
Start Page>System>Import Report Template
Character Set: choose the appropriate Mac Roman (Mac) or Windows Ansi (Windows)
File to Import: Click Browse and navigate to the location of the file to be imported
Progress Report 1
This progress report features a rounded grade listing with school and demographic information in the header section.
Columns in the report include: Period, Course, Teacher, Mark and Comments
Other columns that can be added include: Attendances & Tardies
To add this template to your server download the template and use the System >> Import Report template link to import into the
Report Cards section. (Start Page > System Reports > Setup > Report Cards)
Progress Report 2
This template is a version of template 1 modified by Becky Short of Fayette. Template is setup so that address block can be displayed to fit in a window envelope.
Template also has Attendance (Daily) and Tardies added to the footer
Customizations: You can modify the period reported for attendance by changing the code in the footer
Date Range: ^(*DABS;08/24/2011;09/23/2011)
Semester 1: ^(*DABS;S1)
To customize the schedule listing click the link in the report and modify the columns as required.
You will need to modify the length of the comments field if you add any more columns.
Reporting Engine Reports
- Download the report file and note where the file is saved.
- Log in to PowerSchool and navigate to the Reporting Engine page (Start Page->System Reports - click on Engine tab) and click on Load One Local Report under Functions.
- Click Browse and navigate to and select the downloaded report file. Click Import.
Discipline Log Entries
These files will need to be downloaded to your computer.
Right click on the links below and save to your desktop.