- How to Properly Drop and Add a Section.pdf
- Deleting a Student in PS.pdf
- End of Term Checklist.pdf
- Single Sign-on Parent Accounts.pdf
- Graduation Planner Setup.pdf
- Pre-registering students.pdf
- End of Year.pdf
- Start of Year Checklist.pdf
- Locker assignments in PS.pdf
- PT Mobile App.pdf
- GE Import 12-13.pdf
- PS 7.5.x System Requirements.pdf
Have you found yourself saying, 'my PowerSchool is acting funny'? Maybe not in those exact words. Certain versions of operating systems, Java, and web browsers all play a key role in your district's PowerSchool performance. Attached above is Pearson's system requirements for version 7.5.x, pay special attention to page 14 & 15. This document can also be found on PowerSource, article #67283.
Importing Test Scores into PowerSchool
Please keep in mind that customizations are not currently supported by NWOCA Student Services staff. If you do choose to implement customized screens and reports we recommend that you keep a log of all customizations. Track what you implemented, track where you found what you implemented and how you implemented the customization. Why? When we apply updates to your PowerSchool application, the customizations will be lost. With that being said, check out some of the websites below. My favorite is Power Data Solutions.
Something You Should Know: