Report definitions are easily downloaded, customized, shared and imported.
Download a Report definition from USxSR
- 1. Go to Reports/Report Manager
- 2. Filter/find the desired report
- 3. Click on the Download Report Definition Icon beside it in the grid
4. The .rpd-json file is either automatically saved to a folder of the user's choosing such as 'downloads' or the user is prompted to save the file.
The ability to save it to the download folder or prompt to save the file in a particular location is based on your internet browser settings.
Import a Report Definition into USxSR
- 1. Once a report definition (.rpd-json) is on your local computer, login into USxSR
- 2. Go to Reports/Report Manager
- 3. Click on Import Report on the top left of the Report Manager Grid