|Those running it for the first time will use the date that they went live on the Redesign. The district will want to keep track of the last 'since date' they used to ensure they aren't pulling items that were previously added to the EIS pending file. The report will display the most recent options chosen for that user the last time it was generated.|
- 4. Save the output filefile
If you open the file you may have to reformat some columns as a CSV will drop all leading zeroes.
5. Right click on the file on your local PC and rename it include the date. (.i.e. inventorypendingMMDDYY.csv)
6. File transfer the .CSV file into reflections
Tip File transfer type should be ASCII
- 67. Log into reflections
- 78. Go to the EISIMPR program.
- Enter in your Import file name and execute the program
- Review the output file EISIMPR.TXT for any errors. All the invoice items contained on the extract from Redesign should now be on the EIS Pending file
Info You may view EISSCN/PENDING or run an EIS501 report to confirm the items are on the pending file.
- 89. Continue processing inventory as you normally would pulling the items from the EIS pending file.