- 18. Go to Extract/EMIS
- Click on 'Generate Extract File' to create a USAEMS_FYYY.SEQ file to be uploaded into the data collector.
Warning messages may be issued if the cash reconciliation, federal assistance summary, federal assistance detail and civil proceedings programs have not been completed.
The EMIS Extract contains the same data as Classic's partial (USAEMS_EMISR.SEQ) file. The EMIS Extract output is to be used along with the USAS SIF agent when collecting the data in EMIS-R. The submission process for EMIS-R is under district control. An authorized person in the district (EMIS Coordinator, Treasurer, etc.) will need to upload the extract before running the data collection process and submitting the data to ODE.
19. Generate SSDT USAS Auditor Extract Reports and Cash Summary under the Report Manager grid or the home screen under All reports and make sure format output is Tab Delimited Separated Values format. (AOS will accept Tab delimited Separated Values format). Attach the following files to an email addressed to AOS: ISA-SchoolSW@auditor.state.oh.us with the Subject line: 999999_YEAR_USAS-R (999999 is the District IRN Year is the fiscal year.)
June must be current to run these extracts as it is looking at the 'current year balances'
- SSDT USAS Auditor Extract - Account Report
- SSDT USAS Auditor Extract - Transaction Report
- SSDT USAS Auditor Extract - Vendor Report
- Cash Summary Report
- 20. Generate any additional fiscal year end reports needed.