Someone in the district is answering questions like this for insurance purposes.
- If tech isn't involved, then you may want to ask questions.
- IMPORTANT REMINDERS: This all comes down to district policy and isn't the tech departments "demands."
- No one is advocating that the tech department should demand to be in the conversation!
- The only thing we are trying to avoid is being stuck in a situation where we are making last minute changes that will affect all district users.
- Tech departments can help with the process and raise awareness, but should be mindful that it goes beyond the scope of tech.
- The general concern for liability will eventually fall back on the district.
- What happens if a form is filled out incorrectly and a claim is submitted and denied?