- Click on 'Five Year Forecast Spreadsheet Import'
- Line up the column content to the appropriate column letter on your spreadsheet. The number of rows at the top means the number of rows listed before the first forecast line number. For example if forecast line 1.01 is in row 12, then your number of rows at the top is 11.
- Browse to find your forecast .CSV file
- Click on 'Import CSV file'
- If you want to check to make sure your numbers are in the 'Five-Year Forecast (QF). Click on 'home' then 'Five-Year Forecast (QF).
- To verify that both your forecast and assumptions were submitted to ODE, click on the "Archives" tab.
- In the "Collections Request" box, select the appropriate 'P' period. The Archive Type should be defaulted to 'Submissions Only". Click on 'List Archives" to display the zip file.
- Click on the 'zip' file to save the zipped contents to your computer.
- Once you open the zip folder, it will include:
- Assumptions in PDF format
- Forecast data (QF_FORECAST_REC) in CSV format
- 'Submitted' file which includes a total number of forecast line records included in the submission