Report definitions are easily downloaded, imported and shared and imported.
Download a Report definition from USxSR
- 1. Once you receive a report definition (i.e. via email), save the file to your computer.
i.e. Downloads folder
- 2. Login into USxSR
- 3. Go to Reports/Report Manager
- 4. Click on Import Report on the top left of the Report Manager Grid
- 5. Browse on your computer to locate the saved .rpd-json file.
- 1. Go to Report/Report Manager
- 2. Filter/find the desired report
- 3. Click on the A window will open listing all the Roles currently in your instance. Share icon beside the report.
- 4. A window will open listing all the Roles currently in your instance. Check mark beside the Roles you wish to grant access to this report.