- 6. Upload the Forecast flat file
- Click on "Data Sources" (this tab is located to the far right of the other tabs
- Then select "Other Data Sources"
- Locate the Data Source for the Forecast period and click on "Manage"
- Delete any files currently in the data source for the 'Forecast'
- Click "Upload File" to select the forecast flat file currently stored on your computer (i.e. DISTRICTIRN_FFE.SEQ flat file from EMISFFE)
- Browse to the file on your computer you want to upload into EMIS-R and click Open.
- Then click on "Upload"
- This completes the uploading of a file into EMIS-R.
- 7. Collecting Forecast Data
- Click on the "Collection Requests" tab in the data collector and locate the Forecast (period P) manifest. Click on "Start Collection".
- Make sure the correct data source (Forecast) is checked. Then click on "Start Data Collection for all items checked below".
- Click the "Collection Status" tab to check the status of your current collection
- Once the collection is 'complete', click on the "Collection Request Tab" and then click on "Prepare" (under the forecast manifest) to prepare the collection for review.