Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

This document outlines the steps needed to correct an HSA file that contains an employee having a zero contribution. 

  1. Go out to PayrollCD and find the DEDRPT for the pay in question
  2. Enter a stop date on the employee's DEDSCN for the HSA that has the zero contribution
  3. You will need to manually enter the board and employer amount found on the DEDRPT in the ACCUM field on each employee's deduction screen. 

    titleDEDPRT & DEDSCN Screenshots



  4. Run PAYDED in Projection for that deduction code verify the totals to your previous DEDRPT that you pulled from payrollCD for that pay
  5. If needed make necessary corrections and run PAYDED in projection until the totals are correct.
  6. Run PAYDED in Actual for that deduction code.