Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


  • Contact insurance provider to determine type of third party sick payment
  • Contact legal or tax advisor if necessary to determine how payment should be handled
  • Contact SSDT See Third Party Sick Pay. Contact NWOCA if assistance is needed implementing-See Third Party Sick documents

Third Party Sick Pay; Non-taxable