- 1. Go to Reports/Report Manager
- 2. Filter/find the desired report
- 3. Click on the the Download Report Definition Icon beside it in the grid
- 4. The .rpd-json file is either automatically saved to a folder of the user's choosing such as 'downloads' or the user is prompted to save the file.
- 5. The user can now attach the .rpd-json file to an email and send it if needed.
|The recipient will follow the steps outlined in the 'Import a Report Definition into USxSR'.|
- 1. Once you receive a report definition (i.e. via email), save the file to your computer.
- 2. Login into USxSR
- 3. Go to Reports/Report Manager
- 4. Click on Import Report on the top left of the Report Manager Grid
- 5. Browse on your computer to locate the saved .rpd-json file.
- 6. After you browse and locate the saved report definition a pop up window will appear asking for the Report Name, which defaults to the name it was saved as on your computer, description of the report and a tag then save.
A tag is a field you can use to categorize your reports. You can enter as many values as you want, just separate them by commas.