This document outlines items that need to be completed or at least verified after they have been migrated to the Redesign
- Complete Migration Questionnaire and return to firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of going Live.
- Mark desired Delivery Addresses active so users may select them from a drop down when creating requisitions and purchase orders.
- Go to Core/Delivery Address
- Update your Bank Account Name and Account
- Go to Core/Bank Account
- Update your Transaction Configuration numbers to use auto assign feature on different transaction types
- Go to System/Configuration/Transaction Configuration
- Obtain Transmitter Control Code (TCC) from IRS in order to submit 1099 data if the district does not already have one.
- Verify with district they have an ERIC login. They must register for on-line upload access.
- Register for Social Security - Business Services Online to submit W2 data.
- NWOCA Fiscal Support Staff will reach out to you to update labels in current compensations.
- NWOCA Fiscal Support staff will reach out to you to Archive Compensations.